Your chance to live in the best location in Egypt and to stay close to all places but away from Cairo traffic.
A mixed-use Development Project on 3.7 million sqm of land in the Eastern Suburbs of Cairo. Located just a few minutes from Heliopolis and Nasr City, directly on Suez road and Ring road and in front of Cairo Airport. Taj City is a residential development well situated between Old and New Cairo. The master plan proposed a street shopping, lifestyle, cultural living, parkland concept themed around old and new combined.
Taj City Compound is owned by mnhd Madinet Nasr for Housing & development. Phase one is Taj Sultan also known as Tag Sultan compound. Phase two is Zone T, Park Residence, and then there is Shalya, Lake Park Studios, Taj Gardens, Clubside ,Taj Ville, and elect.
Taj City Project sells Studios starting from 58 Squared meters. Apartments , Townhouses , Standalone Villas , Twin Villas , Penthouses , and Duplex.
The construction size is about 18%, and the rest 82% of the area is green areas and services.
The interior rooms and service areas have been designed and distributed in a sophisticated way to give you an atmosphere of tranquility and comfort. All residential units are furnished and half furnished with elegant and high-end furniture.
Taj Sultan is the first phase , followed by Zone T Park Residence, Shalya , Lake Park Studios , Taj Gardens , Taj Ville , Elect , and Clubside Residence.
Taj City offers exclusive gated community living with huge green areas , parks , lagoons, and gardens for high quality living. Taj City Compound is owned by mnhd. Mafinet Nasr for Housing and Development is one of Egypt’s leading Real Estate developers established in 1959.
Areas in Taj City start from 80 meters. The residential unit types are Apartments, Duplex , Townhouse , Twin Villa, Penthouse , and Standalone Villa.
Taj City , offers administrative offices for sale. With a whole new concept “SAFE” enabling investors to buy shares in administrative units. The Hoft is Taj City’s latest administrative phase
Elect is a community of timeless elegance that allows you to live in a universe of your own. Elevated 9 meters above Taj City, Elect is perfectly designed to bring you luxury and tranquility, surrounded by the most divine views of nature, water, and the city. The gated community is set to house standalone villas, z-villas, and a wide range of complementary amenities.
Taj Ville is the ultimate destination for those looking for a world of luxury and privacy, offering you an innovative take on an integrated community. With a wide array of home options and facilities, Taj Ville guarantees you a lifestyle of extravagance.
Park Residence is your very own exclusive invitation to experience the best of modern architecture and nature. Boasting a suite of top-notch amenities, and lively entertainment, Park residence combines functionality, simplicity, and luxury.
Modernly designed to overlook the heavenly landscapes of Sarai, the Arena Strip Mall brings you and the ones you cherish most closer to everything from vibrant cafes, lounges, and restaurants to shopping stores, supermarkets, and much more.
Taval brings you the comfort and joy of residing in a highly private community surrounded by premier facilities and beautiful green settings. Taval’s apartments and s-villas are aesthetically assigned and customizable to your preference, offering you a world of choices.
With a focus on inclusivity and affordability, and wide variety of housing options accessible through Croons Condos and Varana Houses, EastWave makes space for everyone. Additionally, EastWave's 20% buildings-to-land ratio allows residents to become one with nature wherever they reside
At Cavana Springs, every homeowner gets to equally experience the joy of living on a private beach that overlooks Sarai's lagoon. As the ultimate destination for those looking to live an exquisite lifestyle, Cavana Springs offers you an exclusive waterside living experience.